Saturday, February 6, 2016

Style Influence: Kendall Jenner


I've been watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians ever since it aired and I would have never guessed that 12-year-old Kendall Jenner would be one of my biggest style influences now. Though I can't afford the same pieces as this fashion model can, Kendall is definitely an inspiration to me, whether it's her outfits she works out in or even what she wears going out. 

What oddly caught my attention about Kendall's style, lower left photo, was when she wore a turtleneck and leather leggings. Though such a simple outfit, Kendall still looks chic and that's what I love about her style. No matter what Kendall wears, she always looks so stylish, making a basic outfit, like a sweater and yoga pants, still fashionable by throwing a nice fur coat over it.

My all-time favorite outfit Kendall wore is the top middle outfit of her wearing a black top and tan pants. The outfit is minimal, but still sophisticated, her choker is to die for and I love how she dresses down her outfit by wearing white sneakers with it. Kendall's outfits are always simple, but she pulls of great outfits with statement pieces that makes her look stunning no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment